The Fit Ball sessions use a ball that is specially designed to improve fitness and athleticism. They can also be used as an aid for physical therapy and rehabilitation. Fit balls engage multiple muscle groups to help improve balance, core stability, muscle tone and flexibility. This great workout can also help to lower the risk of injury in other sporting disciplines.
What Should I Bring?
- Bottled water
- Workout towel
- Athletic shoes
Additional Class Information
Warnings or extra advice…
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: email@example.com or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.